Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Few of the Beautiful Front Yards of Wasatch County



I was driving down center street, minding my own business on May 17th when I saw this beautiful yard. I had to stop and take a picture to send to my mom.  She appreciates a gorgeous spring yard almost as much as I do. The bulbs were in full color-display and were completely showing off. That photo started it - my quest for the prettiest front yards in the valley.


There were other pretty yards beginning to come out of their winter and spring sleep but that one was the best I had seen all year. As the weeks passed and the temperatures warmed up, I began seeing other beautiful yards starting to fill in, so I took pictures of them. I took pictures until July 8th. 

This video is the compilation of those pictures from the past 8 weeks. I have recently driven by some of the yards that I photographed just a few weeks earlier and they are even more gorgeous!  Most of the photos were taken in early June, so I actually missed the grand show that most are displaying now.





So there they are - some of the most beautiful front yards in Wasatch County. I know I have missed some incredible yards; ones that are not on the main roads that I seem to travel on as I take children to various activities. I apologize, I would LOVE to see yours as well. And backyards!  Don't even get me started because I don't want to start jumping fences and running from dogs to see those beauties! 

Thank you Wasatch County for making our valley even more gorgeous with your green thumbs and hard work. If Better Homes and Gardens ever published anywhere in the west besides Denver and San Francisco, they would be proud of you! - Rachel Harvey

Brought to you by Heath Harvey @ HeathsHomes.com














No comments:

Post a Comment