Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Latest and Greatest

A new year means new statistics.
Here is the new Home Sales Graph for all of Wayne County for the previous 5 years.


The blue line is the median sold price of homes, by quarter.
The black line is the total number of homes sold, by quarter.
There is much to be learned from these statistics and much to predict. If you would like to discuss these findings with me, I would love to talk about how they affect you and your future.
Give me a call or a text me, 801-631-3430.

Brought to you by Heath @ HeathsHomes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment