Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Friday, April 7, 2017

They're smiling for a good reason


Heath recently helped Jason and Katelynn close on a great house in Heber City. Here is what they have to say about it:

"My wife and I had been using a different realtor for about two months putting in countless offers on homes and not having any success. We switched to Heath and the first time we went out with him found our home and our offer was accepted within the next 48 hours. Heath knew a lot about the area  and even helped get us a better loan by recommending a different lender to us. I would use him again and recommend him to everyone."
- Jason

"Heath was amazing!!! He made the process so easy & straight forward! We found the perfect home for us & he made it happen! I wouldn't use anyone else!!!!! I will be recommending him to everyone I know!!!!!"
-Katelynn

If you want some help finding the perfect home for you, give me a call. I would love to help guide you through the process. 
801 631-3430

Brought to you by Heath Harvey @ HeathsHomes.com






No comments:

Post a Comment