Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

First time home buyer? I'd be happy to help.

I recently got to work with Brian to purchase his first home.
What a pleasure it was.



"I would like to preface this review by saying this was my first foray into real estate. I had no knowledge of the home buying process, the market or even what I really needed in a home. My first call to Heath involved a "fixer-upper" in American Fork that needed major work... I had been watching way too much HGTV and had convinced myself that I was a home improvement wizard. Heath was fantastic with helping me understand what I needed in a home, what was feasible and were we could focus our efforts.  More than anything I appreciated his patience.  He was always available to answer my questions and I never felt pressured to move on a home that didn't fit. Eventually we found the perfect spot and it didn't involve a full remodel. Heath is awesome!" - Brian Ramaeker

If you are in the market for a new home, I would love to be able to help you as well. Call or text me at 801 631-3430.

Brought to you by Heath Harvey @ HeathsHomes.com

 




No comments:

Post a Comment