Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Monday, April 16, 2018

For our local heroes

All teachers, firefighters, law enforcement, EMS professionals, and military personnel are eligible for our
Innovative Heroes Incentive.


I've been working on getting these postcards out to the locals that I know work in these fields, but I am sure I have missed a few so I'm trying to spread the word.
I want to say thank you to our local heroes by offering real estate savings when they buy or sell property.
Last summer I sold a home in Heber for a family. The seller works at JR Smith Elementary School. I was able to give them a $1800 check at the closing of their property because of the Heroes Incentive. It's my way of saying THANK YOU to the people who help our community in so many ways.
If you are considering buying or selling, call me and I'll tell you the good news and the money I can save you. 801 631-3430 

Brought to you by Heath @ HeathsHomes.com




No comments:

Post a Comment