Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Top 10 remodeling projects by costs recouped at resale

Recently quite a few people have asked me these questions as well as similar ones. You may have the same questions too. 
"What are the most important things I need to fix on my house before I put it up for sale?" 
"I am planning on selling my house in the next 4 or 5 months, what can I do now to get ready?"  
"What is the smartest remodeling project that will get me more money at resale time and make my home more desirable?"

In the most recent Salt Lake REALTOR Magazine there is a table in the corner of one page that answers most of these questions people are asking me. You may be interested as well.



This report says that a new garage door will recoup 98.3% of its costs and a new front entry door will get you 91.3% of the cost back at resale as well. A wooden deck addition claims an 82.8% return on investment and a minor kitchen remodel will get you 81.1% back on the cost of the remodel.

There are a handful of projects that you can do by yourself that can really help your home stand out from the others on the market and give you that extra edge. If you have any questions, call me or send a text. I'd be glad to offer my help and advice. 801-631-3430

Brought to you by Heath @ HeathsHomes.com






No comments:

Post a Comment