Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

Buying or selling your home is kind of a big deal.

The Heber Valley is a unique place to live and raise a family. I'd like to provide you with helpful information to help you stay on top of the current trends in real estate and all things regarding your home, as well as community events and issues.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Are you ready to sell?

Have you asked yourself the question - What do I absolutely, bare bones, need to fix before I sell my house?


Here are the basics, hopefully it's not as daunting as you think!
1. patch holes and cracks in the wall
2. fix all broken appliances
3. leaky faucets
4. repaint any marred walls
5. replace any broken windows
6. repair any roof issues
then.... for a bonus,
change any outdated light fixtures

Now you are ready to call your realtor, sign a few papers and get some pictures taken of your spiffy house. I would be happy to help. My sign would look great in your front yard and I will do my best to keep you the best informed seller and get you the best buyer for your house. 801 631-3430

P.S. You might also be interested in going the extra mile and doing some remodeling or improvements that will make your home more desirable to potential buyers. Take a look at these blog posts to get your efforts going in the right direction. Click here and here, but this one is my favorite.


Brought to you by Heath @ HeathsHomes.com








No comments:

Post a Comment